PPA Benefits of Membership
Being a member of PPA offers many tangible benefits to the member in addition to providing a collegial network for information sharing and social discourse.
- Expand your professional network to include almost 3,000 psychologists
- Learn from and collaborate with other psychologists through our members-only Listserv
- Members-only access to ethical and legal consultation with Dr. Sam Knapp and Rachael Baturin, MPH, JD
- High-quality, relevant continuing education courses
- 50%-off member discount on almost 60 continuing education home study courses
- 40%-of member discount on all LIVE continuing education seminars
- PPA staff provides live support and fast answers to all your questions and inquiries
- PPA advocates for you and all Pennsylvania Psychologists in HARRISBURG
- 401k retirement plans available for independent psychologists and small group practices
- Opportunities to build your CV through presenting at conferences, writing articles, mentoring a student or new psychologists, and/or helping to lead the organization
- Receive each edition of PPA's publication The Pennsylvania Psychologist
- Search for and post jobs on PPA's updated Career Center
- My Benefits Advisor – partnered with PPA to bring members exclusive insurance (medical, dental, and vision) products of exceptional value and quality.
- IC Systems – PPA suggests I.C. System for Intelligent Collections. Your accounts are handled by collectors who specialize in the type of debt encountered by our members.