PPA Offers Year-Long Sponsorship Opportunities!
Is your organization looking for more exposure than just one event? Check out PPA's NEW sponsorship opportunities here!
These new sponsorships are all-encompassing, and include advertising in PPA's magazine, the PA Psychologist, exhibiting at live events, and having opportunities to participate in new programming from PPA. We're excited to offer these options for organizations who are looking for more exposure to our members - over 2,800 psychologists in Pennsylvania. Have specific questions about these opportunities? Contact Ann Marie Frakes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pennsylvania Psychological Association will hold its Annual Convention in Lancaster, June 17-20, 2020, at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square. We invite you to participate as an exhibitor, sponsor and/or advertiser. Exhibiting at PPA2020 provides the best opportunity to reach decision-makers in the Pennsylvania community of psychologists.
Why Exhibit at PPA2020?
Suppliers of psychological products and services exhibit at our Annual Convention each year, most have been exhibiting for more than 15 years. Join us, and find out why they come back year after year!
• As an exhibitor, you will receive a list of all convention registrants.
• All spaces will be in the exhibit hall where all breakfasts and morning breaks will be held, providing maximum accessibility. The exhibit hall is immediately adjacent to the registration area.
• All exhibitors will be listed in our on-site program which will be given to all convention registrants.
• All exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers will be recognized in the Convention Issue of the Association magazine, The Pennsylvania Psychologist (if application and payment is received by May 15, 2020), and in the Convention Schedule Update.
• All exhibitors and convention registrants are invited to attend the Exhibitor Wine & Cheese Reception, Thursday, June 18 from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm, in the Exhibit Hall. This event is free to all convention registrants. Upgrades (including a hors d’oeuvres station at your booth!) are available.
• All exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers will be listed on our website, www.papsy.org.
For over 80 years, we have been successfully linking vendors and psychologists during our Annual Convention. Psychologists who work in private practice, hospitals, schools, community mental health centers, academic institutions, veterans hospitals, medical schools, health maintenance organizations, as well as many other areas will attend our four-day convention.
Our Exhibitors, Sponsors and Advertisers Brochure includes additional information about our convention and promotional opportunities. All exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers will be recognized in the Convention Program Booklet, in the onsite Convention Schedule Update, and in the Association newsletter, the Pennsylvania Psychologist.
Whether your organization is interested in supporting a particular event or making a commitment to partner with PPA throughout the year, we welcome the opportunity to work with you in creating the best option for your business or organization. Sponsorship packages increase your organization's visibility and provide a discount of 30% off of these options priced individually.
Have individual questions? Please contact Ann Marie Frakes at email@example.com