Support PPA each time you register for a
Trust Ethics and Risk Management Webinar
The Trust is offering our association a way to benefit from each purchase of its Ethics and Risk Management Continuing Education Webinar Sequences.
While The Trust’s live workshops involve new content in a classroom setting and the potential to spend time with colleagues, not everyone can attend at the time and place the workshop is scheduled. Webinars enable you to earn CE credits without travel, lodging, and days away from work. Webinars also enable you to view content (and pause, fast forward, and rewind) at your own pace.
If you have no plans to attend, or have not been able to attend, The Trust's live Ethics and Risk Management Workshops, you can now virtually attend any of four webinar sequences and attribute a portion of the registration fee to the SPTA representing psychologists in your state. You can do this simply by entering the promotion code TRUST-PA during webinar registration. (These workshops qualify for the ethics requirement as mandated by the Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology)
Choose from the following Trust Ethics and Risk Management Webinar Sequences:
Legal and Ethical Risks and Risk Management in Professional Psychological Practice: Risk Management in Specific High Risk Areas - Featuring Eric A. Harris, Ed.D., J.D. (6 hours)
Ethical Decision Making and Risk Management in Clinical Practice - Featuring Jeffrey N. Younggren, Ph.D., ABPP (6 hours)
Adventures on the Electronic Frontier: Ethics and Risk Management in the Digital Era - Featuring Eric A. Harris, Ed.D., J.D. (6 hours)
Hot Topics in Ethics and Risk Management - Featuring Jeffrey N. Younggren, Ph.D.; ABPP, Eric A. Harris, Ed.D., J.D.; Joe Scroppo, Ph.D., J.D.; and Daniel O. Taube, J.D., Ph.D. (6 hours)
Here’s how to earn 6 CE credits and support PPA:
- Get details, select a webinar, register (include the promotion code TRUST-PA), and create a login
- View the webinar on a web-enabled device at your convenience
- Pass an online exam and complete a brief online webinar evaluation
- Download and print or save a PDF of your CE certificate
- Individuals and groups insured through The Trust Sponsored Professional Liability Insurance Program may qualify for a 15% discount on their annual insurance premium for two consecutive renewals by submitting certificate(s) along with their insurance renewals.