RESEARCH POSTER SESSION
The Pennsylvania Psychological Association's Convention Committee is sponsoring a Science-Practice Research Poster Session, in conjunction with the Annual Convention at the Hilton Harrisburg. Deadline for submissions is April 11, 2016.
Any psychologist in Pennsylvania completing psychological research (quantitative, qualitative, and advanced review) is encouraged to submit a poster proposal. Members of the Convention Committee will review all submissions and notify applicants regarding acceptance by May 10. The Convention Committee will also select one submission for an award by May 10, which will be recognized at the Annual Convention in June, during the Awards Ceremony.
Research submissions will be reviewed on the following criteria:
- Clarity of the project and writing style (APA format);
- Soundness of the research design;
- Clarity and soundness of the results and discussion (projects must be complete at the time of proposal)
- Implications and contributions to the field;
- Relevance to the conference theme; and
- Author’s contributions to the project.
The PPA Annual Convention provides an excellent opportunity for psychologists to learn more about current issues, major trends, and new approaches in psychology, as well as to meet psychologists from throughout Pennsylvania who are active in research, teaching, clinical practice, and social policy.
If you have any questions, please contact PPA at 717-232-3817.