The mission of the Pennsylvania Psychological Foundation is to
provide a means for Pennsylvania psychologists and others to charitably donate
their resources for advancing psychological services to the citizens of the
We accomplish our
mission by supporting:
- Needs-based assistance to psychology doctoral students: Student
Education award, Ethics award, Multiculturalism Award, and Scholarships.
- Public Education and PPA's Public Education Workshops
- A colleague assistance program.
- Disaster assistance training for psychologists.
- Other education-centered projects and programs consistent with
our mission and goals.
Pennsylvania Psychological Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable
organization, as defined by the Internal Revenue Service. All
contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible.