PPF's mission is to provide a means for Pennsylvania psychologists and others to charitably donate their resources for advancing psychological services to the citizens of the Commonwealth.
We accomplish our mission by supporting:
- Need-based assistance to psychology doctoral students: Student Education award, Ethics award, Multiculturalism Award, and Scholarships.
- Public Education and PPA's Public Education Workshops
- A colleague assistance program.
- Disaster assistance training for psychologists.
- Other education-centered projects and programs consistent with our mission and goals.