The Pennsylvania Psychological Association reserves the right to accept or reject any and all advertising. Acceptance of advertising does not imply endorsement.
Beautifully furnished office space available in an updated, attractive, two office suite with waiting room, WI Fi, and other amenities. Flexible arrangements consisting of the option to rent a few days, or secure an entire office space for yourself. The office is ideally located North of Pittsburgh in Wexford, PA in the Pine Creek Commons office building. Easily accessible from I279 N, McKnight Rd, Perry Hwy, and I79. Please contact Dr. Eldridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available for sub-lease, a single room therapy office with hallway seating. This office is located in the beautiful Liberty Place office building, located at 313 W. Liberty Street in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Includes 24/7 access to the office, as well as use of a professional office copier/scanner/fax/printer, use of office internet, use of office phone, and use of the microwave and water cooler. Please contact Dr. Gransee at email@example.com.
Wynnewood/ Main Line - Rent a private office all your own or sublet few days in a lovely two-office suite! Amenities include a balcony with floor to ceiling windows, a fully furnished waiting room and office (or bring your own furniture), 24 hour doorman security, microwave and tea/coffee station. This high-rise office/residential building offers unbeatable security, free parking, and a community of other businesses for cross-referrals. Contact me for photos. firstname.lastname@example.org
Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives!
The Community Guidance Center (CGC) is a non-profit mental health organization, with five business locations in Pennsylvania. Our mission is to provide high quality comprehensive Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol, Intellectual Disability, and Early Intervention services, empowering individuals and families residing in the community to improve the quality of their lives and provide an atmosphere of hope to our consumers and each other. Open communication among all providers with the involvement of the consumer and family members is at the core of our clinical philosophy. We are always looking for motivated individuals to join our team make a positive difference in our consumers' lives! Our full-time positions all offer full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee for individual coverage. We also have a competitive 403B in which you can start contributing to right away! The CGC is currently looking for a full-time Psychologist in our Indiana, PA office. Travel to our Dubois, PA office may be required.
• Provide direct clinical therapy service and assessment/psychological evaluations to both adult and child consumers. Provide crisis intervention, conduct Psychological Evaluations, and create/initiate new therapy groups. Conduct intake evaluations on new consumers.
• Complete appropriate documentation relevant to indirect case management services. Maintain case notes, case files, treatment plans, case reviews, case revisions, authorization and relevant paperwork requirements to ensure complete, ethical, uninterrupted clinical care for consumers and their families.
• Provide outreach/educational service in the form of presentations on site, to the community, and local agencies as needed.
• Attend appropriate meetings (Psychiatric Rounds, Departmental Meeting, Staffing when needed, etc.), inter-agency meetings, and supervision. In serving as part of the treatment team, facilitate communication between departments and provide support as needed to clinical staff. Serve on internal Quality Assurance Committees.
• Maintain awareness of all Federal, State and Managed Care laws, policies, regulations and procedures regarding clinical care, Best Practice Guidelines, and appropriate fiscal requirements related to Clinical services.
• Provide clinical supervision to unlicensed clinical staff as instructed by the Chief Clinical Officer. Such supervision includes students, interns, Master’s level and Bachelor level staff.
• Maintain necessary educational standards through readings and attending conferences. Provide outreach/educational service in the form of presentations on site, to the community, and local agencies as needed. Comply with Pennsylvania State Law regarding the responsibilities of a psychologist. Maintain awareness of and adherence to the APA Ethical Standards and Code of Conduct.
• A doctoral degree in psychology from an American Psychological Association accredited university
• Completion of a clinical predoctoral internship
• Active license to practice Psychology in Pennsylvania
• Act 33/34 Clearances/FBI Clearance
• Act 31 Training Certificate
• Training has been oriented toward providing psychological services in a community based setting
• Must maintain automotive insurance coverage limits as per Center policy.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply on line at www.thecgc.com. If desired, can call Dr. Ralph May at 724-46-55576 x253.
LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST(S) needed (Pittsburgh area) for Child and Adolescent psychological testing/assessment positions for very busy group private practice with specialty service in child development assessment.
The applicant must be experienced and expertise in assessment with strong Autism Spectrum Disorder experience. Formal ADOS 2 training is preferred; however, assistance with this can also be provided. Additional experience with child development and/or neuropsychological assessment is preferred.
This position requires the applicant to have a doctoral degree in Psychology as well as a PA License to practice independently and strong child training/experience. Ph.D./Psy.D. degrees from APA accredited Clinical or Counseling programs preferred (with APA accredited internships completed); however, psychologists from School Psychology programs or applicants with non-APA accredited internships will be considered if the applicant has strong clinical experience.
This is a position for independent contractors, either part or full time. The positions are available at our Moon Twp location, which is a western suburb of Pittsburgh. Assistance can be provided with insurance paneling. The practice provides excellent compensation, full time administrative support, and opportunities to buy into group supplemental insurance plans.
If interested, please email a letter of interest and resume/CV to Amanda Pelphrey, Psy.D., Owner of Associates in Behavioral Diagnostics and Treatment. Additional information about the group can be found at www.aibdt.com.
Interested in placing a classified ad? Please contact Iva Brimmer or call the PPA Office at 717.232.3817.