Join us for our biggest event of the year!
The Pennsylvania Psychological Association will hold its Annual Convention in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, June 14-17, 2017, at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort. We invite you to participate as an exhibitor, sponsor and/or advertiser. Exhibiting at PPA2017 provides the best opportunity to reach decision-makers in the Pennsylvania community of psychologists.
Why Exhibit at PPA2017?
Suppliers of psychological products and services exhibit at our Annual Convention. In 2016 some were first-time exhibitors and many have been exhibiting for more than 15 years. Join us, and find out why they come back year after year!
• As an exhibitor, you will receive a list of all convention registrants.
• All spaces will be in the exhibit hall where all breakfasts and morning breaks will be held, providing maximum accessibility. The exhibit hall is immediately adjacent to the registration area.
• All exhibitors will be listed in our Exhibitor Directory which will be given to all convention registrants.
• The exhibit hall will be locked at the end of each day’s program.
• All exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers will be recognized in the Convention Issue of the Association newsletter, the Pennsylvania Psychologist (if application and payment is received by May 15, 2017), and in the Convention Schedule Update.
• All exhibitors and convention registrants are invited to attend the Exhibitor Wine & Cheese Reception, Thursday, June 15, 2017 from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm, in the Exhibit Hall. This event is free to all convention registrants. Each booth will receive a bottle of wine – attendees will visit your booth to talk, and sample the wine that you have. Upgrades (including a hors d’oeuvres station at your booth!) are available.
• All exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers will be listed on our website, www.papsy.org.
For 80 years, we have been successfully linking vendors and psychologists during our Annual Convention. Psychologists who work in private practice, hospitals, schools, community mental health centers, academic institutions, veterans hospitals, medical schools, health maintenance organizations, as well as many other areas will attend our four-day convention.
Our Exhibitors, Sponsors and Advertisers Brochure includes additional information about our convention and promotional opportunities. All exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers will be recognized in the Convention Program Booklet, in the onsite Convention Schedule Update, and in the Association newsletter, the Pennsylvania Psychologist.
Whether your organization is interested in supporting a particular event or making a commitment to partner with PPA throughout the year, we welcome the opportunity to work with you in creating the best option for your business or organization. Sponsorship packages increase your organization's visibility and provide a discount of 30% off of these options priced individually. Click here to download our Exhibitor and Sponsor brochure.
Have individual questions? Please contact Judy Smith, Professional Development Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (717) 232-3817.
Click Here to Register